Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rounding Out the Summer

So I am extremely sad that my summer break is quickly coming to a close. I have VERY much enjoyed it though!



We have spent some time in Sadieville playing with Brooke and Ella. Brayden loves going over to their house, and playing with all of Ella's toys. We walked down to the park in Sadieville, and they are too cute running all over the equipment.



Yesterday my mom, my grandma and I took Brayden to the LExington Children's Musuem. I was a little nervous, because I didn't know if it would have anything he would be real into, but he loved it!! I am so sad I didn't bring my camera in, but we will definitely go back! He enjoyed the music area where he walked on a Big size keyboard, loved the bubble room, and there was even an area for kids under three with a water table and fountain, a train station, and a little tree house for them to climb in and slide down. Brayden does think he is big though, and participated in many of the other big kids stuff too. It was a great experience!



Brayden is quickly turning into a toddler.

His biggest changes:

*He runs in place when he gets excited or mad...hilarious!
*Loves playing peekaboo with himself...lcovering his face up
*He has become SOOO loveable! He constantly gives hugs, and blows kisses. He loves to love other kids, and babies in his books.
*He now LOVES his books...turnig the pages and pointing.
*He explores our street by walking up on porches adn seeing what each person has on their porch.

Funny Brayden story of how he is growing up...
He constantly wants to get in the dog food, and he was trying one night and we looked at him and yelled, "NO!" He pointed his little chubby finger and us and yelled back, "DOH!!" So not funny that he was being bad, but we turned our heads and laughed!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I've been wanting to go the Children's Museum and after reading your review I think we'll have to do that sometime soon.

Sometimes you have to turn your head and laugh, you know you shouldn't, but you just can't help it!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)