Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Update

Well I have so loved having the summer to spend with my sweet baby. June we did a lot of traveling, and it has been nice to have some time at home.
Brayden and I have had fun meeting up with friends to play with. We have spent time with Brooke and Ella eating and playing. We have been hanging out with Jennifer Wright (a girl I teach with) and her two year old Parker. We met Andrea today for lunch, and are going to visit Sarah and Greg and Ivy on Friday.
Monday Drew and I went out for his birthday. He turned 26! We went to eat at Old CHicago and it was yummy! Greg and Laurel and Megan and Garrett met us there.
In a few weeks Drew and I are heading for the weekend to Chicago where Drew's sister Audra is working for the summer. We are going with his parents, to visit, sight see, and go to a Cubs game. I am super excited because I have never been but also nervous about leaving my boy. He has only spent one night away from us!

Updates with Drew:
*Still working at Lexington Health Department
*Playing softball two nights a week

Updates with me:
*Started a 4 week grad class, and writing papers for that
*Think I am NOW teaching a 1/2 split class next year

Updates with Brayden:
He is developing SO MUCH!!
*He has gotten so much personality! When he gets excited he lets out this really loud belly laugh that sounds like an old man. It cracks me up. He belly laughs when he is served his meals, when we go to the park, run through the sprinkler, when Drew pulls up after being at work, and when he gets to watch his video.
*He is running everywhere. It is crazy to me that he just started walking well not too long ago, and now he is all over the place!
*Still takes two naps a day...usually around 10 and 2.
*Still wakes up in the night- usually five times a week. We can normally get hiim back to sleep pretty easily.

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)