Wednesday, December 12, 2007

13 Weeks!!

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
This is the last week of the first trimester which is exciting. I thought I may be ready to go off the vomitting medicine (which is what I call it), so last Friday I went two days without, and realized I was not ready for that when I had vomitted 6 times in two hours. All I can say is- thank heaven for this medicine! I will try every so often to go off, but as of now the vomitting is still there.
My body is changing. Some people notice it more than others. My waist is getting thicker, and besides my upper region- that is the only place I have put on weight.
We go to the doctor next week for a check-up, and listen to the heartbeat, and I can't wait! Then our January appointment we should be able to find out what this baby is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are almost in the 2nd trimester! It has gone by so fast. There is still hope that your nausea and vomiting will subside. But I'm glad the zofran works for you. I can't wait to see you and Baby Beckett!

Lauren

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)