Not sure if anyone still follows me any more, but I jumped on here and realized it had been a year since I had posted. Here are some updates from the Beckett family.
1. I moved schools this year. I decided to leave Northern Elementary and join Eastern Elementary's staff. I now teach third grade. It has been hard leaving the friends and colleagues from Northern, but I am happy with my decision and happy to be a part of Eastern's staff. I also really enjoy teaching third grade. They have indepedance I'm not used to, and I love teaching the harder content. I finished my Masters degree this summer too!! Yay!
2. Keaton is now 19 months old. He is 28 pounds, and loves to eat everything. He sleeps 12 hours a night and a two-three hour nap a day. He is hilarious and has developed quite the personality. He loves to kick a ball around the house, throw a ball, and run around and play with his brother. He loves to EAT all the time!!
3. Brayden is 3 1/2 and also quite the personality. He is potty trained (except for sleep times), stays in the church nursery (finally!), goes to his cubbies Awana's class once a week, has done two seasons of Peewee sports, and is now in Little Jammers basketball. He memorizes his Bible verse once a week, knows his letters and letter sounds, can count to 40, and loves trains and tractors still.
4. Drew is doing awesome at work and has continued to move up the ranks at the Health Department. He plays basketball once a week, and golfs whenever possible.
5. My sister Jessica is getting married New Years Eve to Mark Gardener. She is excited!
6. My sister-in-law Audra is getting married next October.
7. I think this is about it! :) I have missed blogging!
- ► 2009 (54)
- ► 2008 (69)
Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)