Sunday, August 23, 2009

And now baby makes 4!

Well as you all know with my open honesty, Drew and I were planning on growing our family in about a year, but we were so excited to find out last week that we are PREGNANT! Brayden will be a big brother, and our due date is April 23, 2010. Brayden will be 22 months old, I will not go back to work till August, and we are beginning the planning! I have had lots of people question me and wonder if I was crazy, and I take offense to that. Yes it was a little sooner than expected, but I see this baby as a blessing from God, and we are all going to greatly benefit from our new addition! We are looking into several options, possibly moving if we can sell our house, and other things...so keep us in your prayers! We will be finding out what this baby is, and from what I can calculate that would be around the first of December. I have been tired and nauseous but no throwing up yet! Now I am five weeks, and last time it hit at six. I am so praying for a vomit free pregnancy!

Here we go!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so happy for you!! People told us we were crazy for having a baby so soon after getting married, but it ended up being the best thing ever, just as I'm sure baby #2 will be for you all! If there's anything I can do to help you with your house just let me know. Congrats!!

Lauren said...

We are excited for you all! Some of the best things in life are surprises. Brayden and his new sibling will always have a playmate. I come to join the pregnancy bandwagon in the next year so you can give me advice on having 2 kiddos!

Mama Smors said...

Babies can be unexpected but they are ALWAYS a blessing :) I am happy for your family and Brayden will make a super big brother. We will be praying for you as you are making decisions to prepare for baby numero dos!!

Anonymous said...

You know what I love about babies? NONE of them are unplanned!! They may come as a surprise to us, but our Father knows and designs the EXACT time of their conception and entrance into the world! Isn't that awesome? That's why He says we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I praise Him for this beautiful creation that He has prepared for our family. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Ash! I'm hoping you have a vomit-free pregnancy as well! Keep me posted while I'm down in BG! Love ya:)
-Julia

Brooke said...

So so so happy for you guys! I really hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and get to enjoy just how wonderful it can be! I will be praying for all the upcoming changes and smooth transitions :) Love you guys!

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)