Thursday, May 15, 2008

35 Weeks!

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). (Brayden is bigger than this!) Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
We go back to the doctor on Tuesday, and will know more then....now he is moving all the time, and I am pretty tired. The doctor did call the other day and said I needed to be taking iron, because the blood work came back that I was anemic. So now I'm on the Zofran, and iron! 5 Weeks left!

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)