Thursday, April 17, 2008

31 Weeks!

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Well he is moving, and hiccuping quite frequently these days. I love feeling him move around. I am continuing to blossom in pregnancy, and have felt the weight gain in my tired legs at night. I have also had a cold this week which usually isn't too bad, but it is rough trying to sleep because I can't take any medicine. I have been rocking the nasal strips though to help a little.
We go to the doctor on Tuesday for a check-up, and we are going to take a peek on him with an ultrasound. I can't wait!

No comments:

Family on Christmas

Family on Christmas
Merry Christmas

Spiky hair

Spiky hair
All dolled up for Christmas in Ohio

My little Santa

My little Santa
Ho Ho Ho!

Happy boy

Happy boy
On the way to church

Mostly about Brayden and Keaton, and the Beckett family! :)